Our historic passenger station was built by the New York Central and Hudson River Railroad in 1870. The adjacent freight station was destroyed by fire in the 1970's. The rail line to the left of the station in the image above is part of the Auburn Road and is currently owned and operated by Finger Lakes Railway.
The station was purchased in 1972 from Penn Central by a group of dedicated railroad enthusiasts. In 2002, the group incorporated as a non-profit organization and the current society was created.